$99 Georgia Gun Trusts – Drafted by Our Leading NFA Attorney
The Phillips Law Firm drafts more gun trusts than any firm in the United States. Dean Phillips has drafted well over 10,000 gun trusts. The ATF has never found an issue with our trust. Our NFA trust has never been rejected or even questioned by the ATF.
Dean represents international firearm manufacturers, suppressor manufacturers, YouTube stars, firearm dealers, and thousands of gun trust clients. On a practical note, Dean is a competitive shooter. He owns numerous suppressors, short barrel rifles, and short barrel shotguns. One of Dean’s favorite hobbies is reloading and casting his own bullets. He enjoys hunting with his reloaded ammunition.
Your trust will be drafted by an industry-leading attorney with an extensive background in NFA weapons. We are well known for providing the best customer service in the industry. Potential clients are welcome to call the firm to discuss gun trusts prior to purchasing. We want you to know what you are paying for. We want you to be happy with our service.
The best way to get started is on our gun trust website at NFAlawyers.
Our application takes less than 5 minutes to fill out. This $99 payment is on the website, which is SSL secure. We will send you a gun trust package by email within 2 business days. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions at 770-900-9175.
What is included in our Georgia Gun Trust package:
- A gun trust drafted by industry-leading attorney Dean Phillips
- Very detailed instructions on how to buy and make all types of NFA weapons
- Instructions on how to file a Form 1 online (making an NFA weapon)
- Instructions on how to transfer NFA weapons from your name to your trust
- Instructions on how to transport NFA weapons interstate
- Sample Form 4 and Form 20
- Form amendments, so you may amend your trust without having to pay us
- Change of address
- Change of co-trustees
- Change of beneficiaries
- Assignment sheets to add or remove property from the trust
- Attorney support