The Phillips Law Firm is a results-oriented firm located in the historic district of downtown Marietta, Georgia. Founding attorney, H. Dean Phillips, represents clients facing criminal and DUI charges, personal injury victims, and divorce clients. A large part of Dean’s practice is gun trusts. Dean represents international firearm manufacturers, YouTube stars, firearm dealers, and thousands of gun trust clients throughout the United States.
Since its inception in 2013, the firm continues to achieve incredible results for clients. Please visit the results link at the top of this page to view some of our recent victories as well as client testimonials.
- Driving Under the Influence. Clients often were not under the influence or were subject to an unlawful stop and arrest. You should know your rights immediately after arrest. DUI clients generally lose their driving privileges if action is not taken within 10 days after arrest.
- Violent Crimes. We see too many clients wrongfully charged with aggravated battery, aggravated assault, or even simple battery. Many times police charge everyone at the scene of a domestic dispute or a fight not knowing or caring who is at fault.
- Possession of Controlled Substances. As police forces grow, we see an increasing number of clients charged with possession of marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, or other controlled drugs. Often these charges may be dismissed through a diversion program or under the First Offender Act.
- Trafficking of Controlled Substances. Georgia’s trafficking statutes impose severe penalties attempting to deter the transportation of drugs. The problem is, possession of a large amount of narcotics regularly results with police charging clients with trafficking, when the appropriate charge was possession, or no charge at all. Those charged with trafficking need an experienced lawyer who will fight for them to the end.
- Theft Crimes. Georgia gives leniency to many shoplifting offenders. We have a 100% success rate in getting shoplifting charges dismissed for offenders with no prior arrest. Attorney H. Dean Phillips has experience litigating all types of felony and misdemeanor theft crimes.
- Auto accidents affect you for as little as a few days after the accident to as much as the rest of your life. Even minor, daily back pain causes us irritation that impairs our personal lives. Do not allow an insurance company to refuse to provide you with relief. Georgia law requires drivers possess insurance for a reason. That reason is to compensate you for someone else’s wrongdoing.
- Wrongful Death. We understand the death of a loved one is the most painful event in your life. The Phillips Law Firm is here to take care of the financial side of their death so you can focus on the more important aspects of losing a loved one. We seek compensation for medical bills, loss of your loved one’s income, funeral costs, and compensation for your emotion pain and suffering.
- Uncontested Divorce. The Phillips Law Firm offers a flat fee rate of $750 for uncontested divorces. You may qualify for this rate if you and your spouse agree to all terms of divorce prior to retaining our firm. The terms of divorce include: child support, custody, visitation, separation of assets, and who keeps the marital home.
- Contested Divorce. A divorce is contested if you and your spouse are at a disagreement with regard to any issue of divorce. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your case and obtain a fee quote. We understand finances are a great concern in divorce. You will receive an upfront quote and honest billing.
Speak with our attorney today for a free telephone consultation
If you are facing criminal charges, were wrongfully injured, or in need of a divorce attorney, do not hesitate to contact The Phillips Law Firm. We serve clients in Marietta, Cobb County, Bartow County, Paulding County, and Cherokee County. For a free consultation, call us at 770-415-0933.